No one to monitor your SQL Server database? Your in-house DBAs too busy focusing on other areas?
No problem, we have you covered! For a fraction of the cost that is required for a full-time, in house DBA, you can hire a full team of Remote DBAs to monitor, update, backup, and keep your data flowing.
We will work with you to determine your monitoring needs, your budget, and the time required to keep your business up and running smoothly.
Our monitoring services include:
- Issue tracking
- Customized notifications
- Database health management
- Break/fix resolution
- Incident history
- Remediation and prevention
- Administration of all backups and scheduled jobs
- Disaster recovery planning
- Upgrades & patches
Database Monitoring Benefits:
- More accurate and timely alerts
- Fewer duplicate alerts
- Faster processing and response
- Flexible configuration
- Detection of changes in database environments
- Collects only what’s important for best practices
- Reduces single-points-of-failure
Your data is too important to be left unattended. Contact us today to discuss what we can do for you!